Article 1 - Aim
To Promote and Maintain World Peace through various means.
Article 2 - Membership Requirements
All members of the Solar Alliance are expected to carry out the decisions reached by the council.
Article 3 - Permeant Members
This article lists the nation's that will have a permeant place on the Security Council. In addition they also posses a Veto that can be used to stop a decision being approved.
- Parakka - Represented by Makino Toshiro
- Los Estados Unidos de Suramerica
- East Teutonia
- Kirin Taq
Article 4 - None Permeant Members
This section details the 'four members on the council who will be rotated every 6 months by elections form the General Assembly (region members) in addition unlike permanent members they don't get a Veto.
Article 5 - Meetings
- Meetings are called by one of the Permanent Members or by the President of the Solar Alliance.
- Meetings are to take place at the Headquarters of the Solar Alliance in Gar Jenna in Parakka
- There shell be two meetings a year as standard.
- The order of speakers will go in the order that they are listed in Article 3 and 4
- If a member of the General Assembly wishes the Security Council to hold a meeting it should be done within 14 days of the request.
Fundamentals (not in a role play contect)
- All meetings well take place on Discord and no decision can be taken for 24 after the start of the meeting, in order to ensure that everyone can speak.
- Everyone should take it in turns to speak, in accordance with Article 5 point 4. If someone is unavailable then they can comment later on the points raised.
- A Permanent member of the Security Council will create a document summary of the decision taken by the council and the votes for and against.
- If a member of the Security Council is unavailable at all for the duration of the meeting then they will be classed as abstaining from the decision.
- All meetings should be conducted in a professional manner
This document was created by Parakka with the help of Los Estados Unidos de Suramerica